The PoolGuard PGRM-2 In-Ground Pool Alarm uses Negative Displacement Technology, a new sensing method that requires no adjustments and is designed to detect intrusions similar to a 1 year old child weighing 18 pounds and greater. Entry into the pool by children, pets or intruders is detected by the electronic sensor which sets off a loud, pulsating alarm both in the home and at the pool. The in-home remote receiver has a range of 200 ft. and includes the power supply. Safe, simple, and easy to operate, the battery-powered alarm does not require tie-downs, ropes, or wires. Once installed in the pool it cannot be deactivated; it is always in the alarm ready mode.
The PoolGuard Alarm is tamper proof and the alarm will sound when removed from the pool. The new sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects entering the water. Simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode when you're ready to use your pool. The Pool Alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when re-installed. The alarm system even works with a solar blanket on the pool!
- Most reliable, advanced, and affordable alarm available
- Meets all ASTM safety standards for pools
- Detects intrusions similar to a child weighing 18 pounds and up
- For pools up to 20' x 40' or 800 square feet
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included); with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply
- Can be used with a solar blanket
- Sleep mode for when pool is in use
- Wake-up mode for system tests
- In-house remote receiver included - 200 ft range
- Weatherproof design
- Horns are 85 dB at 10 feet