POLYWOOD Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Ottoman OT600 IN STOCK
Have head-to-toe comfort by adding the Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Ottoman to your outdoor seating area. This ottoman is esthetically pleasing with its sloping front and gently curved waterfall back. It pairs with multiple Adirondack chairs and would easily elevate your outdoor lounging experience.
- One (1) Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Ottoman
- Pairs with the Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Chair, the Nautical Curveback Adirondack Chair, and the Modern Curveback Adirondack Chair
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Overall Dimensions: 22" x 15.63" x 21.25" (WxHxD)
|Item Weight||16 lbs|
Durability : Our furniture is built to last - rigorous testing ensures POLYWOOD won't splinter, crack, peel, or rot.
Weather Resistance : Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
Color-Stay Technology : UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Low Maintenance : Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
About the Manufacturer
Back in 1990, we were the first to create outdoor furniture from recycled plastic materials. "Made with genuine POLYWOOD lumber" is a brand promise. Our furniture is built to be enjoyed season after season after season. More importantly, our goal is to help create spaces where friends and family can gather, relax, and connect. POLYWOOD recycles an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day. Truckloads of recycled milk jugs are transformed into genuine POLYWOOD lumber which is then used to construct our furniture.