POLYWOOD Square 42" Fire Pit Table in Sand CTF42S IN STOCK
Make your next outdoor party extra memorable with the Square 42" Fire Pit Table. This low-maintenance fire pit table will enhance the ambiance of any alfresco gathering with its appealing look and ample table space. Roast marshmallows, warm your hands, and enjoy deep conversations or small talk by the fire with this fire pit table. Keep the fire pit table protected when it's not in use with the included durable cover.
- Includes stainless burner bowl, glass wind guard, 10 lbs of clear glass gems, and fire pit table cover
- Crystal Fire® Plus Burner can run for 8ﾖ16 hours using a 20 lb. propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line (propane tank not included)
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
- One (1) Square 42" Fire Pit Table
42.5" x 23.75" x 42.5" (WxHxD)
Item Weight 138 lbs Width 42.5 Height 23.75 Depth 42.5
Durability : Our furniture is built to last - rigorous testing ensures POLYWOOD won't splinter, crack, peel, or rot.
Weather Resistance : Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
Color-Stay Technology : UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Low Maintenance : Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
About the Manufacturer
Back in 1990, we were the first to create outdoor furniture from recycled plastic materials. "Made with genuine POLYWOOD lumber" is a brand promise. Our furniture is built to be enjoyed season after season after season. More importantly, our goal is to help create spaces where friends and family can gather, relax, and connect. POLYWOOD recycles an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day. Truckloads of recycled milk jugs are transformed into genuine POLYWOOD lumber which is then used to construct our furniture.