Warm, fleece-lined, hooded bomber jacket is equipped with a tightly woven shell that blocks chilly winds and light rain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Men's Lined Isthmus Hoody
Recycled Trim with DWR
Shell made of 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light moisture
Insulated with Fleece and Thermogreen® Insulation
Torso lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
Protective Front-Zip and Hood
Full-length front-zip with collared hood seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold
Three-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customized fit
Two handwarmer pockets hold your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions
Soft Rib-Knit Trim
Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out
Supporting The People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Sri Lanka.
950 g (33.5 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Torso lining: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester ½"-pile fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Sleeve insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and sleeve lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
This product has no reviews yet.