Nidecker Merc Snowboard
* Color of snowboard base may vary by size.
Built for boys looking to build their skills and keep riding longer, the Nidecker Micron Merc Snowboard is designed around a Freestyle Camrock Profile that gives them confidence-boosting control thanks to the flat camber section running between the bindings. At either end rocker sections and the SideKick beveling work in tandem to give them a ride that's agile and easy to control, perfect from the first time they try to link turns to when they first start exploring more exciting terrain. Add in an Absorbnid Topsheet, designed to take some of the strain out of difficult conditions, and you'll both be having a better time every time you go to the mountain.
- Freestyle Camrock Profile gives you the agility response of rocker, with a touch of flat camber at the center of the board for confident control
- SideKick beveling lifts the contact points up and off the snow, helping avoid catching an edge for an easier time learning and progressing
- Absorbnid Topsheet helps smooth vibration from rough conditions, improving comfort and confidence
- Profile: Rocker/Camber Hybrid
- Width: Regular
- Flex: 4 (1 being softest, 10 stiffest)
- Base Material: Extruded
- Design: Youth
- Shape: Twin
- Nose/Tail Width: 25.8cm (size 120); 26.8cm (130); 27.2cm (135); 27.4cm (140); 28.2cm (145)
- Waist Width: 23cm (size 120); 23.6cm (130); 23.8cm (135); 24cm (140); 24.5cm (145)
- Effective Edge: 74cm (size 120); 84cm (130); 89cm (135); 90cm (140); 95cm (145)
- True Twin Shape takes the guess-work out of board setup, and helps make riding switch a little less scary
- Classic Sandwich Construction gives the board improved longevity with grown-up feel and performance
- Fullwood Core combines Poplar with beech reinforcement in the nose and tail for pop and durability
- Dual STD Fiberglass Laminates usa a biaxial weave to give the board forgiving, predictable flex
- N-5000 Base uses extruded P-Tex to give the board durable, long lasting ride with minimal maintenance
- Standard 4/4x4 Inserts works with standard bindings to allow for easy adjustment of stance, and growth with the board
- Two Year Warranty can be extended to three years with registration at Nidecker.com
This product has no reviews yet.