NAVIGATOR TEAM SKIS + FDT 4.5 JR. BINDINGS
The Nordica Navigator Team FDT Ski System with JR 4.5 Bindings are built to provide consistency and predictability, so they can focus on their skills while they're on the hill. Composite construction paired with partial sidewalls means these skis are light and easy to control, with positive edge grip and serious durability. Paired with an On Piste Rocker profile that focuses on stability and control, it makes these skis perfect for honing skills and building confidence. And since they're packaged with Nordica JR 4.5 bindings you can stop shopping now and start planning your next trip.
- Composite Construction uses lightweight synthetics to give them stability and durability, wit a whole lot less weight
- Small Rocker sections in the nose and tail improve agility and help encourage good turn technique
- Includes Nordica JR 4.5 Bindings
- Profile: Rocker/Camber Hybrid
- Waist Width: 67
- Bindings Included: Included
- Design: Youth
- Ski Dimensions: 104/67/93
- Turn Radius: 6m (size 100)
- Binding: Nordica JR 4.5
- On Piste Rocker is a majority camber profile for confidence-boosting stability and edge control
- Partial Sidewalls give the ski consistent flex and enhance durability
- Factory Bevel curves the base and edges up and away from the snow, reducing the likelihood of catching an edge
- FDT JR RTL Binding Mounting System focuses on efficiency, meaning they feel more control over their skis
- DIN Range is adjustable between 0.75 and 4.5
- Bindings must be mounted and adjusted by a certified ski technician before use
Measure yourself in Centimeters.
If you are a beginner you will want the skis up to the Chin. Therefore you would measure the height from the ground up to your chin in Centimeters. You would then choose the closest available size that matches that number.
Intermediate: you will follow the same rule as above but measure up to the nose
Expert: Follow the rule above but up to the middle of the forehead!
This product has no reviews yet.