- Innovative Ride & Hike toes—in walk mode, the upper part is simply unlocked and tilted forward, uncovering the pin bindings
- Multifunctional Lock & Walk unit automatically locks the brakes and provides a 10° climbing aid
- To save 300 g per foot of swing weight, you can remove the upper jaw part and stash it in your pack—then click it back into place for the downhill
- Auto Quad Lock technology quadruple secures the front jaw section back on the baseplates in downhill mode, so the toe piece works just like an alpine toe
- Features the latest generation of lightweight Hollow Linkage heels, with a low height of 24 mm to allow for direct power transmission and fast edge changes
- Stainless-steel AFD (anti-friction device) gliding plate supports a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice
- Anti-ice rail—use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot soles
- Sole.ID means these are compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk boots; tech inserts needed for hike function
- Recommended skier weight: up to 265 lbs.
- Uphill weight: 850 grams; downhill weight: 1,150 grams (per piece)
|Boot Sole Compatibility||
Alpine (ISO 5355), GripWalk, and Touring (ISO 9523)
|Brake Width (mm)||
100 MM: 100 millimeters
125 MM: 125 millimeters
2 lbs. 8.6 oz.