KULKEA Boot Trekker - Ski Boot Backpack
- Technically designed, large premium ski boot backpack for alpine ski boots, helmet and gear. Highly compartmentalized and technically featured for organization and maximum preparedness.
- Fabrics: Super durable, water resistant nylons, polyester and Tarpaulin. YKK zippers, ITW buckles.
- Sizing: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (US Shoe Size-Men’s 13).
- Dimensions: 18”H x14.5”L x 18”W (expands up to 19.5”W). Volume: 70L / 4272 cu in.
- Features include: Two large side Boot Pockets with ventilation, large top loading Central Compartment, Pack Release for easy removal, Deployable Helmet Sling, & water-resistant Tarpaulin bottom with drainage grommets.
Imitated but never equaled. Boot Trekker is the technically designed, large, premium, travel ready ski boot backpack for alpine ski boots, helmet, gear and apparel. The 70L boot pack is highly compartmentalized, and technically featured for organization, maximum preparedness and carrying with ease. Built to last with with super-durable, water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK zippers, ITW buckles and an adjustable hiking grade support system.
BOOT TREKKER Ski Boot Bag
KULKEA launched in 2009 to bring skiers, mountain bikers, hikers, adventure seekers the backpacks needed to fully enjoy doing what they love. Our products are built from materials that withstand the rigors of athletes in extreme conditions. We manufacture with impeccable workmanship in a socially ethical manner.
Ski Boot Bag Feature Overview
BOOT TREKKER Boot Bag Size and Volume
This product has no reviews yet.