- Raypak Model 106 Heater 105,000 BTU for small-to-mid-size above ground swimming pools features the world's most popular kind of thermostat: the round analog manual thermostat!
- Thermostat is easy to use and performs precisely and accurately. Built to withstand the test of time with no mechanical parts to break down or wear out on you.
- Robust stainless steel hybrid burner self-adjusts to compensate for gas pressure. The heater always burns clean and safe.
- The soft-opening gas valve ensures smooth turn-on; no “Hard Light” to worry about.The easily removable burner tray and pilot assembly make service and maintenance simple.
- Factory wired with a three-prong 120V electrical cord. If needed, the power cord can be removed and the voltage transformer easily rewired for 240V operation. Raypak has you covered!
- Water flow rate inside the heater is controlled to help eliminate condensation, sooting and scale buildup that can shorten the life of a heater. This heater will last!
- PolyTuf Textured Powder coated cabinet for superior rust prevention. 2 in water connections make installation effortless.
- Choose from natural gas or propane models to suit your needs.
A Raypak gas heater can turn your backyard pool investment into resort-style living almost year-round. Get the most out of your pool by keeping it comfortable and open longer. Raypak gas heaters give you the flexibility of warming your pool water in the months before and after your normal swim season. Your backyard evening events are rarely slowed down by cool weather when you have a Raypak gas heater on duty!
The Raypak 106A is an excellent choice for above ground pools and spas. This heater is made with the same engineered components used in Raypak's larger gas heaters. It's easily serviceable and built for years of use, and equipped with an easy-to-use analog dial with electronic ignition. The pilot is only on when the heater is in use. This heater exceeds federal and state standards for fuel-efficiency. The 3-prong power cord is 3 feet long.
- Input: 105,000 BTU/hr (30.75 KW)
- Cabinet depth: 24 in
- Flue diameter: 6 in
- Gas connection: 1/2 in
- Water connection: 2 in
- Recommended water temperature in Fahrenheit: fiberglass pool 68-88, fiberglass spa 89-104, other pool and spa types 68-104